Monday, July 14, 2008

The Central Pennsport Listeners Enclave: Episode 1




It's a bulky name, but if you were my neighbor you too would seek phantasms of non-vehicular self-expression. Click the link below and download episode 1 of The Enclave podcast. You will find that over the next few days, if not weeks, I'll be doing a little fine-tuning in an attempt to format everything correctly, and add some sense of practical order. Kindly email me any problems you experience downloading. I'll address them as best I can.

A few quixotic listening notes will follow as well.

On an unrelated note, I reappeared on Magicistragic's weblog over the weekend, giving my opinion on the terrific 1985 Nikki Sudden and Dave Kusworth/Jacobites record, Robespierre's Velvet Basement. Special thanks to the head Magic man for helping me set this up...

Episode 1

1 comment:

:@o said...

press it, mickle.
we want to hear it.