Punk Rock Indoctrination
-
It happens for different folks at different ages. Some folks were lucky and
got in at age 13, some people are late bloomers and it didn't happen until
17 o...
On being realistic and calls for gradual change …
-
Hey y’all!
Sorry I disappeared again. My brother Bill took ill right after Christmas,
and he spent 49 days in the hospital. As many of you know, Bill is...
Watch this and remain unmoved
-
This is a dip into where I’m going with the next mix. This particular
avenue of Cajun music used to rub me the wrong way because it is so
unrelentingly hap...
Yessss!
-
Guess who I met today?
Listen to Mike Newman's interview with Derek on EVR: just select the Nov 5
archive. Mike always scores the best guests--because...
Philip Glass half empty
-
As a big fan of both Philip Glass and Tenzin Choegyal I greatly admired
their collaboration on the 2020 album *The Last Dalai Lama*. So I was
particularly...
Bang A Gong
-
*to Paul Harrison*
3 or 4 bottles of tussin
and a couple vics I'd
be good to go taking
down a bank on new year's
eve all those fat tellers
already dripping ...
The Year of the Critter
-
This year hasn't been much of a photo year for me. I'm alright with that.
I've been keeping busy with work, my bicycles, and little furry cute
things.My zo...
No comments:
Post a Comment